Sunday, September 23, 2007

Starpulse News Blog

<Permalink
15:05:25, Categories: Celebrity News






Charlize Theron Considers A Career In Politics



Charlize TheronOscar winner Charlize Theron is considering a career in politics after taking an interest in the U.S presidential elections. The Monster star credits her South African upbringing to her interest in politics, which taught her not to be scared to question authority.


She says, "I'm very politically aware. I don't think I can be one of those people that can walk around with blinders on. I question authority, question what the government is doing, and I think that is an incredibly patriotic thing to do. I think if I didn't care I wouldn't ask any questions."


"I love America and love living in this country. And I think, maybe coming from a country like South Africa, and being used to political turmoil, that's just the way I grew up. I think it's important to see and hear what everybody's agendas are."


-More Charlize Theron Pictures

No comments: