Sunday, September 23, 2007

Starpulse News Blog

Permalink
08:15:46, Categories: Celebrity News






Memorable Celebrity Quotes



Benji Madden"I got a little tattoo on my face. I'll never be able to work another real job so I consider that to be kinda forcing myself to stick to music." Good Charlotte rocker Benji Madden.


"I hated my lips!" Angelina Jolie on the pout women across the world envy.


"I'm pushing that guacamole like crack... I get out there and till the land. I'm a gentleman farmer." Jamie Foxx is enjoying his sideline as an unlikely California avocado farmer after buying a ranch with 800 trees.


"I follow the cricket and practice sarcasm with an English instructor every Wednesday." House star Hugh Laurie on how he keeps in touch with his English roots while living in Los Angeles.


"If you walk the sidewalks in the Big Apple (New York), you should always walk closer to the buildings. The sidewalks curve a little, and that way you seem to be much taller." Dustin Hoffman on how short people, like himself, can use New York architecture to look taller.

No comments: